Sunday, November 1, 2009

This Is It

I went into this movie with a low expectations. I thought that I would see an entertainer who was trying to relive the "glory" days. Fumbling dance steps, missing notes and no endurance were all things I expected to see. I admit I was pleasantly surprised. Michael Jackson may have aged but he still acts and performs like the kid we all know him as. Many times he was out performing the many young backup dancers. He truly is an entertainer. In my mind performers are told what to do by the many people that the production company hires to make the concert great. Instead Michael was calling the shots, perfecting the music, improving the dances and enhancing the all around experience.


I give this movie 4 out of 5 Moonwalks.

3 comments:

nichole said...

Great review! I look forward to more!

Love
Coli

David said...

I was thoroughly entertained by this movie!

Vinyl Lettering said...

Great movie

Post a Comment